Saturday, February 25, 2017

Fabric Patterns

I just found out about Roostery!

They are in partnership with Spoonflower, an online fabric shop. I submit my fabric designs to Spoonflower, then I have to purchase them as samples to make sure that they print correctly before I am allowed to have them show up in the marketplace. I have purchased quite a few fabric samples but will be needing to purchase quite a few more so I have a better chance of selling these high dollar chairs! One chair is over $400!

Roostery sews napkins, pillow covers and chairs, so this is really handy! Look at these great chairs with my 'Southwestern Warmth' design on them! I love this! On the left is a VENDA Sloped Chair and on the right is a MARAN Slipper Chair.



The link to my Roostery Shop is HERE!

They only show products made with the fabrics that I have purchased as samples, to assure that they print well on fabrics.

Visit my Spoonflower Shop HERE!

If you see a fabric that you would like to see a chair or other product produced with, feel free to message me there!


I'll be posting more of my fabrics and the products you can purchase here as time goes on.


Post a Comment